The Onyx 90 Media Cutter
Features & Benefits
- Cuts mat board, foam board, glass, plastic, coroplast, and more. Purchase one versatile machine to handle all your media cutting needs.
- Cuts PVC foam board, used in the sign industry, much more quickly than the “old fashioned” manual way.
- Easily cuts a sandwich of media up to 5/8″ thick. This makes it easy to downsize that sandwich to fit a particular size.
- Cuts all commercially available media sizes. Cuts 60″ in the vertical, and is virtually unlimited in the horizontal dimension.
- Measurements in inches and millimeters
- The built-in media clamp holds the media without any creep.
- Measure once and cut many copies using the production stop. The production stop is included at no extra charge.
- The supplied turret wheel comes with 6-carbide wheels for glass cutting to make thousands of cuts. When one of the wheels wears out, simply rotate to a new one of the 6 carbide wheels on the turret.
- Make thousands of plexiglas cuts with the included carbide plastic cutter tool. When the cutter tool gets dull, simply rotate the cutter in the holder for another couple thousand cuts.
- We supply you with 100 razor cutting blades to make the Onyx 90 ready for many, many cutting jobs before you need to order more.
- The Onyx 90 is FedEx / UPS shipping available! You save about 50% on delivery cost compared with motor freight.
- Part of the creative design is the use of oil impregnated bronze bearings. These bearings will protect the aluminum to steel interfaces from wearing out over the many years of service.
- Because we use stainless steel wall mounting brackets, you can be assured that the mount won’t corrode and weaken when mounted on a concrete or brick wall.
- We have the fastest tool changing in the industry, saving time, money, and frustration.
- The UHMWP bushings allows your slide to remain accurate, tight and smooth for a life-time without oil.
- You are protected with a 5-year warranty. The company that manufactures the Onyx 90 has been in the business over 45years.
- The Onyx 90 is engineered to last a life time.
- We are proud to say that it is “Made in the USA”
Regular price $1,599.00
Your Special Price $1395.00